11.25(H) x 21.50(W) x 7.50(D)
Weight: 5.00 lbs.
Front Side Pocket Dimensions:
9.00(H) x 18.50(W) x 1.25(D)
ProPac Single Trumpet Case
- Quick-lock closure
- Includes padded shoulder strap and ID tag
- Lightweight shock absorbing frame
- Soft non-abrasive velvoa lining
- Interior Mute Section measuring 18 x 4.25 x 5.25
- Exterior pocket, oversized
- Built-in organizer to hold pens, keys, and small accessories
- Nylon exterior, 1680 gauge ballistic, water and abrasion resistant
9.00(H) x 22.05(W) x 10.50(D)
Torpedo Classic Single Trumpet Case
- Up to 3 inches of foam on all sides of your trumpet.
- Nearly indestructible design.
- 1680 Denier Ballistic Black Nylon is standard.
- Huge #10 YKK main zippers.
- Industry-leading ITW Nexus clips.
- Metal Hardware.
- One Trumpet.
- Any and all needed mutes.
- Massive space for up to 300 pages of music and will fit ANY orchestra folder.
- Mouthpiece lid pocket for added storage.
- Removable Mute Bag and Music Pouch.
- 2 inch wide No-Slip Shoulder Strap.
- Removable Lid Pocket for mouthpieces, valve oil, etc.
- Features serious Back Pack Straps modeled after a mountaineer pack that tuck away when not needed. The Classic rides high on the back, making it a perfect case for use on a bike.
- This case is sturdy on the floor, leaving an 8 inch footprint, and makes a GREAT trumpet stand on set breaks.
- At 6 pounds, the Classic is lighter than most single cases.
- Black and Royal Blue are made from 1680D ballistic nylon. Light Pink and Pixel-Camo come in 1000D Cordura brand ballistic nylon.
- Cordura holds a very slight edge in durability, while the 1680D has a shinier appearance and sheds dust easier. The denier count refers to the weight of the fabric threads, not tear or abrasion resistance. Both are extremely high quality fabrics. Both are urethane coated and will be very water resistant.
- 6 pounds (2.7 kilos), 22 inches tall, 8.5 inch diameter (56 cm x 21.5 cm). Flies well.
Stomvi Quad Case
Measuring 23” wide, 15” tall and 7.5” deep without music pouch, it features a hard polymer shell with foam interior, backpack and shoulder straps, a snap on/off music pouch, adjustable interior partitions, mouthpiece pouch, and 2 carrying handles.
It will fit 4 standard length trumpets or a combination of C, Bb, piccolo, and D/Eb. It can also be configured to hold one standard large trumpet, a flugelhorn with a bell diameter up to 6.6 inches and a piccolo trumpet in a rather compact safe hard shell case. It will fit in the overhead on large aircraft. On smaller aircraft it will most likely need to be gate checked.