- Quick-lock closure
- Includes padded shoulder strap and ID tag
- Lightweight shock absorbing frame
- Soft non-abrasive velvoa lining
- Interior Mute Section measuring 18 x 4.25 x 5.25
- Exterior pocket, oversized
- Built-in organizer to hold pens, keys, and small accessories
- Nylon exterior, 1680 gauge ballistic, water and abrasion resistant
9.00(H) x 22.05(W) x 10.50(D)
- Up to 3 inches of foam on all sides of your trumpet.
- Nearly indestructible design.
- 1680 Denier Ballistic Black Nylon is standard.
- Huge #10 YKK main zippers.
- Industry-leading ITW Nexus clips.
- Metal Hardware.
- One Trumpet.
- Any and all needed mutes.
- Massive space for up to 300 pages of music and will fit ANY orchestra folder.
- Mouthpiece lid pocket for added storage.
- Removable Mute Bag and Music Pouch.
- 2 inch wide No-Slip Shoulder Strap.
- Removable Lid Pocket for mouthpieces, valve oil, etc.
- Features serious Back Pack Straps modeled after a mountaineer pack that tuck away when not needed. The Classic rides high on the back, making it a perfect case for use on a bike.
- This case is sturdy on the floor, leaving an 8 inch footprint, and makes a GREAT trumpet stand on set breaks.
- At 6 pounds, the Classic is lighter than most single cases.
- 6 pounds (2.7 kilos), 22 inches tall, 8.5 inch diameter (56 cm x 21.5 cm). Flies well.
Measuring 23” wide, 15” tall and 7.5” deep without music pouch, it features a hard polymer shell with foam interior, backpack and shoulder straps, a snap on/off music pouch, adjustable interior partitions, mouthpiece pouch, and 2 carrying handles.
It will fit 4 standard length trumpets or a combination of C, Bb, piccolo, and D/Eb. It can also be configured to hold one standard large trumpet, a flugelhorn with a bell diameter up to 6.6 inches and a piccolo trumpet in a rather compact safe hard shell case. It will fit in the overhead on large aircraft. On smaller aircraft it will most likely need to be gate checked.